Friday, October 16, 2009

Heh


Stop me if youve heard this one....
A grasshopper walks into a bar and orders a drink.
"I'll have a lager."
Bartender says,"Coming right up.I don't know if you know but I have a drink named after you."
Grasshopper responds "Whats it called? Bob?"
Grasshoppers.The most empty of Gods creatures I reckon or at least in the insect kingdom.All they do is jump around and skive off poor ants.Bloody leeches.
So for this one I finally used (some) photoshop just to touch it up a bit.Trying to ween myself off artrage little by little but i just can't help myself.The layering system is so good.
Anyway thats all for now if your around town don't forget 24 hour comic is going down @ Central Hotel starting 11am so even if your not into comics head on down and check it out.
Shlater.

No comments:

Post a Comment