Monday, September 17, 2012

Jesse


The final part on my series on Breaking Bad characters concludes with the ever so verbose Jesse Pinkman.

Apologies for the lack of content in the past while.It's been quite a month between working as a TV extra and on two projects that I can't say much about at the moment.The latter is to do with a project that I hope to begin within the next few months which is something that I've been itching to do for a while.It's still much in the preliminary stages currently but more will be revealed once I've finally got something to show.

What I can say for now is that I will have a new feature up on the blog in the next update so keep your fingers peeled for that!

Get it here at

http://www.redbubble.com/people/burkyshtuff/works/9356605-jesse-pinkman?c=159183-breaking-bad-collection



2 comments:

  1. thats deadly burky !! fair play keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vanessa! I hope you get around to doing some more paintings soon.

    ReplyDelete