Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Batman: Arkham City

Another piece I did for the folks at gmrfm .Since the game is set to be released this week,thought I'd put this up a bit early.Speaking of the site,their brand new TV show should be debuting in the not to distant future called "Splitscreen," which will be airing on the DCTV channel on UPC.If you don't have access,they'll be streaming it from the site.They'll have interviews from various people in the gaming industry,including Naughty Dog and Bioware.Must not be missed!

Will have some new stuff up soon,keep your finger on F5!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome concept Brian! Super excited for this game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stef! Not sure if it came across since I didn't spend long on the concept initially but I didn't want to ruin the mood of it.Game looks sweet,I'd buy it alone for Mark Hamill voice acting and if I had a PS3...

    ReplyDelete